A Bad Day In Bear Country – Todd Orr’s Horrific Grizzly Encounter
Todd has been asked repeatedly to answer some of the common questions and recount his grueling attack. Todd took the time to do this special edition interview for The American Warrior show, with his cousin Mike Seeklander, the show’s host.
Welcome to The American Warrior Show, the podcast of the American Warrior Society. This show is designed for one thing: To help keep you safer through information, motivational concepts, and action steps! We appreciate your listenership and value your opinion. Please send comments, questions, or requests on the show to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for listening to my show. Please share it on social media and other methods with freinds who want to be safer!
Show #41 – This is show number 41, an American Warrior Show special edition. This show covers the horrific attack experienced by Todd Orr, who was attacked not just once, but twice by a sow grizzly bear in Montana.
In this interview, we discuss:
- Todd’s background and childhood.
- His love of hunting, fishing, and outdoor sports.
- Todd’s grueling attack by a Grizzly bear, including details he has not talked to anyone else about!
- Attack number 2, and how he survived.
- Todd’s thoughts on bear spray and why it didn’t work.
- Why Todd did not use a gun (a common question).
- Todd’s opinion on what should happen to the bear.
- An unbelievable story!
To download this episode, click here.
For more information on this podcast and the AWS please visit:
- The American Warrior Society website (we are live!)
- The American Warrior Society Facebook page (until the site is live)
Thank you to the show Sponsors:
- Next Level Training (coupon code: “seeklander” for 15% off!)
- Umarex USA (coupon code: “seeklandercoupon” for 10% off!)
- JP Tactical Rifles
- Wilson Combat
- Mid America Armament
If you are interested in sponsoring the American Warrior Show, please contact us!